Sunday, November 2, 2008

Kenmorewashing Machine Tub Removal

The Spiral Lug


The Spiral Lug was a short film I wrote, directed and produced with the invaluable help of Chechu Orellana Pérez and G. Ches Villegas, in addition to the collaboration of the AC Orgenomescos . I also did 3D computer graphics and a montage that would later be used as a reference for the final, and in AVID room.

The short, nearly half an hour, is set a decade before the beginning of the Roman invasion of Cantabria. Wanders, sometimes the dangerous path that separates the ambition of the pretentious, although there are flashes of quality, or so say, and I prefer to believe. He was awarded the Dobra the V International Short Film Festival Torrelavega, awarded the best short produced in Cantabria, and screened at several festivals, though, because its duration is practically one-half length, was not easy that could fit in many more.

Every time I look back and analyze some work done years ago, it invariably seems a little childish. Probably due to live immersed in a continuous process of maturation and personal reflection, which allows me to understand ever better the world around me and my inner self. Although it may well be because I myself is a little child. Or at least, the latter is what my partner says.

Anyway, I think that, overall, this work was a great experience that allowed us to address many production problems in other short more "homespun" never be presented from the most obvious, derived from the same historical setting, costumes and sets, "special effects blood and latex, 3D computer graphics, shooting action scenes, the existence of a very large crew, made up, some days, nearly 50 people, some locations quite complicated and difficult to access, etc.. Edit

cortometraje en DVD, serigrafiado y con carátula. Es posible adquirirlo por 10 euros mas gastos de envío, escribiendo a:
yeyobalbas@yahoo.es
La Espiral de Lug (“Lug’s Spiral”) was a short film that I wrote, directed and produced with the collaboration of Chechu Pérez Orellana, Ches G. Villegas and my friends of the re-enactment society Orgenomescos . Moreover, I made the 3D special effects and an editing used as a reference for the final cut. It’s almost half of an hour long, and their argument is related with the roman invasion of Cantabria.

0 comments:

Post a Comment