Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Books About The Art Of Juan Ignacio Sardi

WEARS PRADA THE bullshit. PUMPS AND HOPES ON


was my fault, no doubt. It was, to get away from my area, my coffee and the usual streets. It was, for listening to a friend and get together for coffee, in a cafe near the Calle Serrano in Madrid, a cafeteria without charm, cool and crowded rilas you hateful rate, which is the subject with cigarette paper when they go to pee. And gals, that I was not angry any Taliban's gender and generation, who called the each other, as this Kookie, Kookie the other, while they look without seeing and talking without listening.
The wait is not very hopeful, "my friend was late as always, took a novel of my jacket, carefully, deliberately, but dangerous. As a soldier of the thirds of Flanders, the Bilbao drew from his coat and his leather jerkin. The clamor at that time, in that cafeteria was deafening, more missed more under the quiet evenings in the cafes as usual, with people always with coffee or long cane. These cafes neighborhoods throughout life, away from the hustle and pijerio. Every minute spent sitting there, remember the streets of the Raval or Lavapies, with bars and cafes of a lifetime. Places, where in addition to have a drink, you can live curious times, or meet some interesting characters. Individuals, as Professor Chester-someday speak at length about him, a New Zealander, who met in a bar in Chueca, able to narrate the problem of the indigenous Maori or Maori, in perfect English of London, and suddenly let go Let a not bother me so castizo that seems to have been raised in the Calle de la Ballesta.
The case is that there I was, sipping a pseudocafé, and trying to concentrate on the letters of the book he had in his hands when they got a group of three or four women. As I said before talking all at once, without listening and without looking, each to his own. But it was curious how they interacted and understood each other perfectly. They called their consumption as they entered the room, as if the waiter had nothing else to do, to be all afternoon waiting to enter the four parrots to order your drink. So here, logically, the waiter served when touched, or when the kid came out of plum. While waiting
cafes, the conversation began again to cry, one of them, took the lead and after a few empty phrases, filled and covered with cute, girl, Hosea cuqui and pearl. The chick in question stood up and showing his body to his companions, said: yeah, yeah , Cuquis is what we think, is Prada, what is the coolest of the day?. and sat back down. Every minute that passed, the more you had that got my friend to get out of there and never come back.
When things seemed that he could not get worse, it was. Came another woman and sat at the table, took from his pocket a midget dog, a white chihuahua that looked more like a dwarf opossum, a dog. He began to talk about one of her maids-Tunisian, she managed to say. I looked up, and the outfit, I thought, also dressed in Prada, and I assumed that like his table companions, she was delighted to have met.
counting began immediately afterwards banalities about their day and suddenly changed his registration, and started talking about the maid of Tunisia, which, again according to the dwarf chick dog, spent the day crying because I knew nothing of family, embroiled in political turmoil of their country. And worse, he added, is that it is not, is not your thing, even the other day, not what you are going to believe Cuquis served iced tea when I was with friends of the country club. So here you see monkeys, I do not get me the shirt to the neck, how bad that made me get in front of the class vip .
The truth is that I cisque in the mother that bore her and all members of your class vip do not know if he heard me or not. The truth is that I care a testicle webbed, but I guess that was too busy thinking about what they think their friends , about having to serve a person who thinks more about his family "In danger of death," that in the ideal temperature for tea. So here, I got up, pay for my drink, giving a pat of encouragement to the young waiter, and I went out without waiting for my friend, whom I called by phone to change the venue, and to give my opinion on the Instead he had chosen for our appointment.

0 comments:

Post a Comment