Friday, October 31, 2008

I Have A White On My Bottom Lip




As I said, I will include in the blog some pictures that I made on issues related to history and archeology. Begin with the reconstruction of the Shrine of Capote (Badajoz), destroyed by Roman legions in the autumn of 152 BC The appearance of a large amount of pottery and animal bones, suggests that the destruction happened shortly after the conclusion of a ritual banquet .

was published in the journal 6 of the report, within a dossier on Celtíberos directed by Alberto Lorrio, which collaborated scientific leaders like Martin Almagro-Gorbea, Alfredo Jimeno, Francisco Burillo and Francisco Marco Simón, among others.

To realize only I had the photo and the plans that attachment. Anyway, I did what I could in a short period of time. To win something that the composition of wealth, I included the warrior with caetra, atrophied antennae sword, dagger and spear dobleglobular.
This is a recreation I made of the "Celtiberian" sanctuary of Capote (Badajoz, Spain), destroyed by the roman legions in 152 B.C. The remains of a great deal of ceramic and bones founded, suggests that this destruction happens after the celebration of a ritual banquet.

This drawing was published in the nº 6 of the historical magazine “Memoria” in a special issue dedicated to the Celtiberians, directed by Alberto Lorrio, with the collaboration of other prestigious scholars, as Martín Almagro-Gorbea, Alfredo Jimeno, Francisco Burillo and Francisco Marco Simón, among others.

0 comments:

Post a Comment